Mushroom season

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Is anyone out there hunting mushrooms?

298410672428_555265447908380_2620114834935516059_n.jpg

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel, where do come up with this $hit. LMFAO = can you email that pic. I will PM you my email address. Thanks in advance.

))))------->

.....just right click on it and follow the instructions trophyhunter....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Good one, LMAO!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

check your email trophyhunter.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

hey eel.....give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Zigger, I think he's from Utah.....

Eel

Is it mushroom season or is he pushing up daisies?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I can emphatically and honestly say that those kinds of mushrooms have never been anywhere near my mouth! The last think I'd do is go hunting them!
Zeke

Funny pic. I clicked on this thread because while hunting this year, I came across a huge dinner plate sized mushroom. It was a golden orange looking thing on top.. Has anyone else came across a mushroom like that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom