Must see rifle review video

What a moron!! He is what gives gun owners bad names. They should have a moron litmus test you have to take before being able to buy a gun.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Ran into a person of similar intelligence the other day. He wanted to buy a assult rifle. He was asking at the counter what he would have to do to purchase an assult rifle. They told him that he would just have to fill out the paper work. So he starts asking how much they cost and what would be a good round. So the people at the counter tell him how much the gun costs and that 223 is the cheaper of teh rounds that he could buy. The guy has a fit at the price of what ever gun he is looking at because it is to expesive. I look at the guy and ask him what he plans on buying the gun for. To have it is his response. Have you ever shot a gun? Nope just want one. Well have you even taken gun safety? Nope I looked at the guy and said you have no business buying a gun. You don't hunt, you have not ever shot a gun, and you have not taken gun safety. There is a lot you need to do before you come down here and buy a gun. You need to make sure you know what you are doing with a gun so you don't hurt someone. Because when you accidently shoot someone that will make all of the anti gun people come down on me and the rest of the hunting and shooting people because they think you are one of us.

My apologies Solitude. I thought it would be both humorous and informative, knowing that there are guys like this out there making us look bad.

Thanks patience. My fault, I should not have got on you and took it too seriously. Kids use this site and I just didn't see who would ever want to listen to that kind of trash, being the guy was just a profane, worthless, and wasted complete fool. But I was wrong. One_dryboot has a deep admiration for him.

Nope, I think he is a worthless piece of dung. I agree it is trash. I just didnt see why you were jumping all over him. If you would have said in your first post what you did in your second then your point would have been made

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom