Muzzy Antelope Unit 107

jtshedhead

Hey fellas, a few buddies and I drew unit 107 muzzleloader goat. Just curious if anyone has hunted this unit in the past. We are not to familiar with the unit and would be happy for any info. Thanks guys and good luck this season. Oh yeah, if anyone has any pics from past hunts that would be great too.

Take Care,
Jtshedhead

Hunted antelope there last year for first time ever, doe tag only. I hunted mid season so they were pretty skittish, but only saw a couple other hunters. Located the antelope and walked to them using the rolling terrain for cover if they saw a truck they ran out of there like they were on fire. Watched a 16"-17" buck fight 5 other smaller bucks before I filled my tag. That was worth the trip. Stalked within 40 yds of lone bucks 12-13 inch. Big bucks with a lot of does make it tougher a lot of eyes looking. Lot of history there, if I can figure out how to send a PM I will send you one. One more year and maybe enough points for a buck tag.

South Pass city is an ABSOLUTE MUST see !!!

We hunted 107 muzzy in 2010 , Awesome country , fun hunt.

We too saw a couple really good bucks, But tough to get close.

I also learned how much a 50 MPH side wide will move a 300 gr
slug!! .... Windage got me ,, BAD.
I missed one of those ' really good ones ' ..

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom