Muzzy general.

Horsecorn

Very Active Member
Anybody doing any good? is anyone seeing any. I’ll bet it’s tuff trying to find the elk after all the other hunts.

The archery hunt was tough. Only seen 5 cows.
The first rifle hunt was a blast, Me and my boy both filled our tags we saw plenty of elk, Definitely didn’t very many hunters other than road hunters.
The second season we saw a lot of elk as well just couldn’t get my kids tags filled.

I will say this much with second season being Unlimited there wasn’t very many hunters out hunting at all.
But I did find out from the DWR there was only 4,000 permits issued.
As far as muzzleloader goes we have been getting into the Elk just can’t capitalize on one.
Personally this has been by far the best thing that has happened with the elk hunt in this state. I hope they keep it the way it is.

I do know one thing. Bess is doing his best to help the elk herd. I watched him pass up over 15 bulls on the muzzle hunt. None big enough for him.

I do know one thing. Bess is doing his best to help the elk herd. I watched him pass up over 15 bulls on the muzzle hunt. None big enough for him.
If Bess truly passed on 15 bulls during the general muzz, on an open public unit, then that elk herd doesn’t need help.

He truly did pass on them in an open bull area, and some of them bulls weren’t to bad.. I had to shake my head and walk away .I was always told any bull on an open bull tag was a good bull. I guess I was wrong. And notdonhuntin, I don’t count spikes. Them aren’t bulls yet.

Hey Horsecorn!

The Number Is Way North Of 15!

HINT notdon: I Wasn't Hunting Spikes!

I Had Bulls As Close As 6 Yards At Times!

Had Some at 10-12 Yards!

And That's Too Close!

When You Get That Close To Them It Ain't If You're Gonna Get BUSTED it's Just A Matter Of Seconds Within Getting Busted!

Gotta Thank My Friend Horsecorn!

He Seen how Close We Got To Some Of Them!

When Horsecorn & His Dad Come Off The Mountain With A Bull It Damn Sure Won't Be A PISSCUTTER!

I don’t know what to say. I guess you didn’t need the meat, right, they aren’t any good eating after the rut anyhow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom