muzzy hunts

F

firedup

hey getting ready to pack up and head west for 6a muzzy hunt ,hows it looking as far as the rut thanks

Yeah me to im getting ready to head for a muzzy hunt in unit 52 i hope the rut is in full swing by next saturday also. Well good luck on your hunt.

^biggamehunter35,

Last year I had that same hunt, the rut was in FULL swing. Never heard so much bugling activity in my life. Right before i shot mine I watched a rag 3X3 relentlessly get all up on a cow, she looked annoyed haha. Enjoy the hunt, should be awesome!

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

I'm headed to Unit 2 for ML hunt next Saturday also. I keep hearing the rut seems to be later this year, hopefully that will be good for us!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-11 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]We will also be up there in 52 this weekend. Good luck to you guys. Post your success

Also post your success elk sniper i think it is going to be a great hunt i think the elk are going to be screaming. Good luck to you also.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom