MY 09 WY Hunting Season

W

Wyo_Horn_Hntr

I just got around to resizing a couple of my 09 hunting season photos. I had what I consider a very good year. I was able to take my first bow killed elk up in the Bighorns. What a rush!! Called him into 20 yards before he looked up the hill and bugled right at me. Never forget that moment. My antelope was the neatest one I've harvested by far. I watched him all summer long and nicknamed him "The Freak".I tried numerous times to take him with my bow...but he outsmarted me every time. He disappeared after the opening day of rifle season, and I figured someone else had got him. Then towards the end of the season I was able to locate him herded up with a large group. Took him with the rifle. Probably the best and most memorable hunting season I've had.

2630jblake_elk_09.jpg

My 09 WY Archery Elk - Bighorn Mountains

8285img_1048.jpg

09 WY Speed Goat

Great elk and love that goat! Doing a 2010 Wyoming goat hunt would love to see one as such.

Very Nice!!!

Congrats on a good season. It is always fun to kill an animal you have scouted for a long time.

Hope you fool the one your after this year with your bow.

Thanks for sharing
Dan

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom