My 2010 Buck

270XBolt

I was hoping to get a 175"+ muley that I have been seeing, but on the way to my favorite spot I saw this guy chasing does in a field. I tried a stalk on him, but they busted me and ran back into the trees. I set up on the edge of the field knowing it would only be a matter of time before they come back out. After about an hour the does came back out and then the buck stopped just at the treeline. I let him have it at 125yds and he didn't make it very far. He is a 20" wide 5x5 that scored 149 6/8". Not too bad for NE Montana even though it was not the Muley Buck I was after.

83732010_buck_front_view.jpg

67272010_buck_side_view.jpg

Sweet buck...................let me know when I can come "muley" hunting with you. I have been here in Montana now for 4 years and I am 4 for 4 on mule deer.......but that thing is more like a 180 mule deer...........love the mass!!!!

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Great buck, I'd take him in a second! I hunt the Jordan area when I get drawn and would consider that a true trophy.
A Loomis sweatshirt? You're a fisherman too? I'm an all Loomis steelheader.

Lets see your little buck!!!! I already know that your wife can shoot, now how about you show us how its done!!!!

Nice Whitey. It hard to pass up good deer no-matter what they are. I would shoot him too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom