My 2011 Wyomin 4x4

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
70412011_trip_105.jpg

Glad to see you're back topgun. Nice buck. How was the hunt? I have some info that I wanted to share with you. I'll send you a pm soon.

Thanks guys and I'll look for a PM from you Tagsoup when I get back from my cabin next week. I'm heading up tomorrow to hunt the last week of our whitetail season and will be back 12/1. I saw a lot of smaller bucks during the first two weeks of the Wyoming season and shot this buck that I had never seen before on Saturday morning (10/29). He was getting into the rut with a swollen neck and stinky hocks and I would have liked to have hunted through the last few days of the season for a better one. However, I had to leave a few days early to go on a mulie hunt that my buddy drew in New Mexico. Next year I hope to hunt right up through the last day as the closer you get to November the better chance you have at a good buck where we hunt.

Hey Topgun, That'll work! Nice looking buck, welcome back!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Good for you Mike.

Where the hell ya been hiding since August! ha

I will toss ya a photo or two of my late date 8x6 Az. bull--I just got home yesterday.

Good to see ya posting again.

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom