My 2014 buck

5707bigbuck.jpg

tell us a story..what a slug buck!!

vinihunt

Oh ya, what a stud!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Very nice, Love that country. Great looking Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It is a unit 2 buck taken jan 4th at 40 yards on public land with my bow! Shot him with the exact same arrow I got my deer with last year! Put him to bed the night before and got above him the next morning he walked right to us and the rest is history! I am curious what y'all think he might score? I've been told anywhere from 180 to 200. I'm not good at scoring bucks but i guess him at 190 ish he's 28 1/2 wide thanks for all the great comments

Awesome buck! Was he still with does and rutting? I would say in the high 180's-187.A dream archery buck in anyone's book for sure. CONGRATULATIONS.....

Congrats on a great buck! I MEAN THAT IS THE BEST BUCK IVE SEEN THIS YEAR!Man just seeing the pic and I know pictures never give big bucks their due justice , that is an absolute STUD!Thanks for sharing it here and again congrats on a beautiful muley!

Yup.....Id put him right around 190"!!!! That is a HELL of a buck and I dream of the day I can smoke one that big with the stick flinger!!!!! Good job man, way to go!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom