My Beth

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
My Beth

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-14 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p] I haven't posted lately I haven't been my self much lately. I wasn't going to post this on here but then figured I have a few friends on here that don't know. A few of you knew her.
My Beth my partner my companion of 9 yrs passed away the other day. She was diagnosed with cancer back in February. They took the cancer and figured all was well you wouldn't of known she had surgery. 3 weeks later She went and seen the Chemo Dr. He said she didn't need it but it might improve her odds 5-10 % of not reoccurring. She chose the Chemo. Made her sick she went back in and a couple days later then into the ICU on life support she never recovered.
She was so young and full of life one day and gone the next. Loved that girl. God I miss her now! Just trying to pull my self back together now. It will be a while.

http://www.leavittsmortuary.com/obituaries#obituary/elizabeth-lee-omer-dunston/

Rutnbuck

She was so beautiful .
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/29191508021_10152344023122328_1990539083_n(1).jpg

RE: My Beth

Dang it Rut!

Sorry to hear it!

Take Care My Friend through these extremely Tough times!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-08-14 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]

2407beth.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I never did meet Her!

Just heard Rut Talk so Proudly about her!

Hang in there My Friend!

I hate hearing things like this. I feel terrible, and I wish I had something profound to say that would actually ease your heartache. Unfortunately I do not, but I am truly sorry for your loss, and wish that you may always retain your happy memories of her in a very vivid way.

I thinks it great you posted this. Its nice to get comfort from others and its nice to get your thoughts out. Sorry about your loss.

You will find your peace, but it there will be some tough times on the path to it. Best wishes to you and all of yours during this time of grief.

Holy cow, while I realize there is nothing I can say to ease your sense of grief, I am very, very sorry to read of her passing. I can't imagine....

Wish there was something I could say or do.

So sad. Sorry for your loss.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Rutnbuck, what a shock! I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying and wishing you peace through these difficult times.

Eel

Oh rut!! Man I am so sorry to hear this..I wish you all the best I know it's really tough. Don't ever lose her spirit she will always be close to you..God bless!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Sorry to hear the sad news. Anything we can do to help.
Please let us know.
RIP Beth

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm really sorry, rut....Was it tamoxifen?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Rut,

My heart is breaking for you bud! You will definitely be in my prayers tonight and for the next little while.

It hurts like hell right now I know, and I can't promise it will get better right away, but I can tell you that God knows your pain and will send you comfort when you need it.

Thanks for posting this here, we needed to know what you are going through and we are here for you. This old campfire is just as tight as any campfire in the woods.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Rut, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my wife of 18 years in 2006. I want you to know things will get better. You will find joy again.
I pray God will be with you at this difficult time.

Dang sorry to hear Rut, I hate hearing stuff like that but glad you shared. People here do care.

That really sucks. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. I can't even imagine what it's like.

My deepest sympathies to you.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey Guys Just wanted to say Thanks so much. It really means a lot. More then you know brought tears to my eyes. Just knowing you guys care says a lot about you. You guys kiss hug and love your wives and they will love ya back. life is to short.

Rutnbuck

Keep yer chin up Buddy!!! She is watchin you and she wants you happy. I am truly sorry for your loss. Its hard I know and it takes time to get through this. If ya need anything you know where to get ahold of me.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Sorry to hear the bad new Rut, We just Buried my cousin Judy on Tuesday (Breast Cancer) she was a really great person also. 49 Way to young to go. For me I know she is in a better place. I believe Judy is now at peace and I hope you feel that, for your Beth also. Good luck to you and I hope you have only happy memories to replace the the feelings you must be having now.

Jeff

My condolences and best wishes! It sucks when loved ones pass!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Very sorry. May God bless you and your family.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

We're all family here when something like this happens --- please know you're in our thoughts and prayers! Remember her voice and great smile through your heartache ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

So sorry Rut, so very sorry!

I don't know you or her but like others have said, We're all brothers here on MM!

My God ease your burden bro!

Zeke

Sorry to hear of the passing of your wife. You and your family are in the hard part of the book right now but time will heal a broken heart eventually. Cow Tag

Just wanted to say thanks again guys. Reading these posts for the umpteenth time give me a little sense of reality. Doing a little better this week. Getting back to work and you guys all helped me through it. Thanks

Rutnbuck

Hang In there Rut!

Jeese, I dont get on this forum much, but today is a sad day. Rutr, I'm deeply saddend to hear this news. Heartbreaking for sure. You hang in there.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom