My boy's youth Elk hunt turned out good!

Monstermuley

569020140919_185723.jpg

802820140919_185738.jpg

592420140920_130923.jpg

617520140919_184458.jpg

Well having him going to the homecoming dance on the opening of the youth hunt. We finally got out hunting three days after it opened. We hunted hard for four day's. After a few missed chances. He finally sealed the deal. At about 80 yards. A bull chasing a cow. Proud dad!

That is what it's all about. A young man and his dad tagging out. Congrats that is totally awesome!

Very cool, congratulations young man for getting it done!

There's a reason momma made you eat your vegetables! It works for mule deer too, just ask me how!

Yes it did turn out well!
A huge congratulations to your son... and tp you for sticking with him through all that crazy dance stuff! LOL

Zeke

Girls will come and go, but the memory of that hunt will last a lifetime! Congrats!

Hello first of all congrats on your boys hunt success. I'm new to this site and was wondering if you knew anything about the late season youth any bull? I thought it covered the entire south slope but I was sadly mistaken. It is just a small portion of that unit and most is tribal or private. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Congrats on a good hunt and time with your son.
Good looking bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom