My bull from last night

NMPaul

Got home from MT, scouted the little ranch (200 acres) I have a tag for. Saw some elk in the neighborhood so I activated the tag on Tuesday. As Wisterjunkie could tell you these elk show up for water and wheat if it is not raining.

Any how short story, nothing happened in the morning. That evening, got there about 5:30 and elk started showing up at 6:00. This guy showed up right at last legal shooting light.

I was due for an easy hunt.

48372015mybull.jpg

3099dscn1371.jpg

2568dscn1382.jpg

Holy smokes you need to open a restaurant,serving wildgame.I would make my way down to get a Mt goat steak.Congrats on a good bull.

If you were due for an easy hunt than I any day now I expect a 380" bull to come walking up my driveway and knock on my front door... ;-)

Much congrats on an awesome looking bull.

Small ranch, and either they show up or they dont. Last year during rain I had archery tag there and they were not coming at all.
Luck had a lot to do with it.

Nice job! That awesome that the two of you could spend so much time together. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a banner year.

Wow, nice bull, and after the goat hunt I'm sure an "easy" hunt was deserved. Now if I'm counting right that's an oryx, 3 nice elk, and a B&C caliber Mt. goat in your house this year. Pretty good year, even if I missed something!

Talk about a good year... Holy crap. Congrats on a solid bull. Just a guess but that bull might score in the 320-330 range? Not that it matters...just interested.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Talk about a good year... Holy
>crap. Congrats on a solid
>bull. Just a guess but
>that bull might score in
>the 320-330 range? Not that
>it matters...just interested.
>

im gonna guess just shy of 350

Dang Paul,
After this year you might need to find another hobby. Going to be tough to equal this year in a lifetime. Good things happen to good people! AWESOME JOB

>Dang Paul,
>After this year you might need
>to find another hobby. Going
>to be tough to equal
>this year in a lifetime.
>Good things happen to good
>people! AWESOME JOB

Good to hear from you Paul. Do you still have your nephew hunting?

>Wow, nice bull, and after the
>goat hunt I'm sure an
>"easy" hunt was deserved.
>Now if I'm counting right
>that's an oryx, 3 nice
>elk, and a B&C caliber
>Mt. goat in your house
>this year. Pretty good
>year, even if I missed
>something!

That is pretty much it so far. We still got a couple tags with potential.
Trying to make room in the freezers right now.

Dang it man! Great job! you guys have definitely made a hand this season! I can only imagine the amount of meat you guys have acumulated this season. One elk is proving to be a load for me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom