My CO Buck

Hell yes you did! Slammer buck, congrats! I think Colorado might be atleast showing some fine cards this year. Hopefully 3rd season will follow suit.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Wow that is a dandy, congrats. I'm headed to Colorado next week looking for his twin. Have you put the tape on him yet?

What a slug!!! Working out to an epic season for you!!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>Wow that is a dandy, congrats.
>I'm headed to Colorado next
>week looking for his twin.
>Have you put the tape
>on him yet?

Did it quick, but came up with 177ish.

That buck right there is one that score just takes away from the wow factor! At first glance I'd have put him at 190. Just a heck of a buck

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

CMB
Great looking buck! I love those really tall antlered bucks, and have wanted one for years. This is a dream buck IMHO.
Congrats!

I can't think of anyone that has ever had the year you have already had Chad. One great bull, and then a phenomenal bull. Now a buck with everything. Mass and trash.. Outstanding!!!

Heavy dude with fun extra stuff. Really cool. You did real good.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom