My dog is tougher then your dog ! Pics

O

OnTarget

dog1.jpg

dog2.jpg

Justin
www.huntinco.com

holy crap!!!! If I had one of those, I'd carry more than a big stick to keep it in check(maybe a .454 casull).

That baboon looks pretty scared too.

I guess Pit Bulls just don't cut it for da bro's no mo' !!!
That's gotta be either California or New York !
I didn't know you could own such beasts, let alone walk them in public.
We're the greatest country in the world, but, boy we sure have our share of A'holes!!!!! }>

You know, now that I look closer at the picture, I don't think it's the U.S. at all!!! Probably one of the island republics. I doubt I'll be vacationing there!!!! }>

I'd like to have one of them around to "play with" my neighbors barking mutts. Cool pics!

In Nigeria they fight hyena's in the pits the way we fight pit bulls in the pits here.

Mike
at235.gif

Look at the size of the chains holding them. Apparently those guys don't trust them that much either. The hyena in the top picture looks like some kind of beast. I would be nervous just being around there.

Hopefully the domestic counterparts to these guys don't get the idea of crossing a hyena with a pit bull...the pup would certainly clean house with a "standard" pit bull.

Not as mean as my X!! She is a whole of a lot meaner. She dresses up like rambo and nic named her Rambet. Once bittin by a dog of her caliber. End of the line. At least with your dogs ya gots em on a chain. Wish I had a chain for my ex. I would take her for a walk around the block behind the truck. Oh and your pups look nice also. Rambet is ugly.
Rut

Oh man, a hyena and a pit bull cross would be one dang bad arse doggie.....so what'd that be, a Pitena or a Hybull?

I'd personally be more scared of that baboon in the picture than the hyena. They've been known to kill leopards in fights. My ph in Africa personally watched one pull a dog apart. They have canines as big as a lion, but what really makes them scary is that they are highly intelligent. I shot one while I was in Africa and the next day they broke into the trackers hut and ransacked it.

It's no wonder there are no coyotes in Africa. They don't stand a chance with competition like that. I wonder what the life expectancy of the handlers/trainers of those brutes is. Even Sigfied and Roy stay away from those hyenas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom