MY FRIENDS??? JUDAS PRIEST!!!

B

bobcatbess

I KNEW I HAD FRIENDS!!!

BUT IN LOW PLACES???

WTF???

BY THE WAY THAT AGGITATES THE cat POSTING MY AGE WORLD WIDE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-07 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]Hey...it wasn't me! I just added you as a friend. I like all your other friends on there though. Love your music too. *sings* "Macho macho macho maaaaannn"

Bobcatbess...the 94 year old swinger from Altamont. hee hee hee

Wow, how did you get Rosie ODonnell and Hillary as friends? Can you introduce me? Haahaaa...
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>Wow, how did you get Rosie
>ODonnell and Hillary as friends?
> Can you introduce me?
> Haahaaa...
>Eric
>
>
He's got an IN with those PETA folks too. Introduce us to them and Ted Kennedy...please, Bess! Please!

I thought...."it has to be a different Bobcatbess" .....but then I see the photo. Nope! That's him alright!

Eel

TEE-TEE-K!!!

"YOU DID A GREAT JOB W/THIS PAGE"!!!

TEE-TEE-K,polarbear,Roy & T-Final JUST COULDN'T STAND NOT TO HAVE ME ON "MYSPACE"!!!

WOULD THIS BE pb AT WORK???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I don't know what you're talking about. If you want to make a myspace page, Bobcat, that's your perrogative. I won't judge. Why would you blame it all on a guy who's laid up at home with not much to do all day, huh? Some buddy YOU are.

LOL

one of his heros is jackie bushwacker now thats some funny stuff right there!!
earnhardt-3-logo.gif

LMAO......
anyone see the movie 300????????? and the "Oricle" was a SWEATY RACKMASTER's type REDHEAD....

RACKMASTER

Now Bess - that's a myspace page to be proud of. I can't wait to read your first blog!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

YOU GUYS & GALS ALREADY KNOW THE cats LIFE HISTORY!!!

THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYBODY MY AGE polarbear!!!

AND THANKS FOR LISTING ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

>
>THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYBODY MY AGE
>polarbear!!!
>
>AND THANKS FOR LISTING ALL MY
>FRIENDS!!!
>
What do you mean? I am laid up and crippled, I dont have the capacity to do such a thing. ;-)

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

It looks like the mods nuked his myspace account! He must have been "cyber stalking" Rosie again!!

Eric

deerline.gif

HEY YOU MM PERVO'S!!!

I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL SAYING THEY'RE TAKING IT OFF OF MYSPACE!!!

SAID THERE WAS SO MANY HITS IT WAS BEYOND BELIEF!!!

NOT BAD FOR A 94 YEAR OLD MAN I GUESS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

You da man Bess! A macho, macho man!!

Eric

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom