My Lucky Daughter

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My 14 year old daughter was invited by one of her good friends to go to the Mid-State Fair and see Sugarland the other night. My daughter has a heart condition and unrelated to that, she has a pacemaker. She's had a rough go of things but has always had a great attitude. She's a straight A student and plays 3 sports. She's just a GREAT kid. Anyway, right before Sugarlands intermission, the guy from Sugarland (guitar player) comes down in the crowd as he's completing the song they were doing. He walked up to my daughter and handed her his signed guitar. Is that awesome or what? It brought tears to my eyes cuz she needs special things like that in her life. I really think that is a gift from God paying her back for the bad things He's made her go through. Here's a pic of her on the way home...

1028sugarland_guitar.jpg

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

My 14 year old daughter was invited by one of her good friends to go to the Mid-State Fair and see Sugarland the other night. My daughter has a heart condition and unrelated to that, she has a pacemaker. She's had a rough go of things but has always had a great attitude. She's a straight A student and plays 3 sports. She's just a GREAT kid. Anyway, right before Sugarlands intermission, the guy from Sugarland (guitar player) comes down in the crowd as he's completing the song they were doing. He walked up to my daughter and handed her his signed guitar. Is that awesome or what? It brought tears to my eyes cuz she needs special things like that in her life. I really think that is a gift from God paying her back for the bad things He's made her go through. Here's a pic of her on the way home...

1028sugarland_guitar.jpg

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

That's is amazing! I love to hear about good things that happen to good people. I hope the good luck keeps coming your way.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

That's is amazing! I love to hear about good things that happen to good people. I hope the good luck keeps coming your way.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

That is an amazing act on his part. I am sure she was surprised and grinning from ear to ear!! Cool story Steve..

Sounds very deserving and like you said a gift from up above.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Sounds very deserving and like you said a gift from up above.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

"You got it on E-bay yet"

LMMFAO! (Kiddin of course!)

Ain't no way in Hell You're the Daddy Wisz!

She's way to Cute to be related to you!

Nice,glad it all came together for her!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

"You got it on E-bay yet"

LMMFAO! (Kiddin of course!)

Ain't no way in Hell You're the Daddy Wisz!

She's way to Cute to be related to you!

Nice,glad it all came together for her!

That is very cool . I allways thought Sugarland was so so as new country stuff , but hearing that makes me like them a lot more .

That is very cool . I allways thought Sugarland was so so as new country stuff , but hearing that makes me like them a lot more .

foundation?

Wisz would nail that Blonde from Sugarland right directly after I got finished with Her!

foundation?

Wisz would nail that Blonde from Sugarland right directly after I got finished with Her!

Wisz "Hittin that Blonde" would be an understatement!

Wisz "Hittin that Blonde" would be an understatement!

B Bop you got me there . The blonde singer from Sugarland is some eye candy for sure , and I guess I could be persuded to watch her all night and just imagine some old school country in my mind .

B Bop you got me there . The blonde singer from Sugarland is some eye candy for sure , and I guess I could be persuded to watch her all night and just imagine some old school country in my mind .

Wisz does your daughter play the guitar ? After that cool gift I imagine she will want to use that guitar , that is if she can make the time . Sounds like she is pretty busy with sports and school .

Either way I'm sure she will be keeping that gift close to her for some time .

Wisz does your daughter play the guitar ? After that cool gift I imagine she will want to use that guitar , that is if she can make the time . Sounds like she is pretty busy with sports and school .

Either way I'm sure she will be keeping that gift close to her for some time .

Ya!

If she doesn't hit her Dad over the Head with it!:D

(((RAZZIN YA Wisz!)))

Ya!

If she doesn't hit her Dad over the Head with it!:D

(((RAZZIN YA Wisz!)))

Hell Sakes!

With Her looks & Money I could wear a Hat & Act like that Geek She runs around with too!

What a Goofy Bastard,I can't handle his Phony little f'n Hat!

Hell Sakes!

With Her looks & Money I could wear a Hat & Act like that Geek She runs around with too!

What a Goofy Bastard,I can't handle his Phony little f'n Hat!

Smile on your daughters face tells the whole story. Way cool Whiz!

Jeezus, B-PLOP is on a roll tonight ain't he? Say something else stupid bcb.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Smile on your daughters face tells the whole story. Way cool Whiz!

Jeezus, B-PLOP is on a roll tonight ain't he? Say something else stupid bcb.

Slick

STFU RUS!

I'm concentrating!:D

STFU RUS!

I'm concentrating!:D

Very cool Steve!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Very cool Steve!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well! That didn't take long. LMAO... breath through your nose b-plop.

Thinking about it Wisz... that kinda stuff isn't luck. It's supposed to happen.

Slick

Well! That didn't take long. LMAO... breath through your nose b-plop.

Thinking about it Wisz... that kinda stuff isn't luck. It's supposed to happen.

Slick

Drink 6 more Beers RUS!

Drink 6 more Beers RUS!

Thats GREAT!You should write that guy a note and let him know how much in meant to her!

Thats GREAT!You should write that guy a note and let him know how much in meant to her!

Nice jester from the lead guitar guy and all the more I like their music. Congrats to your daughter.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nice jester from the lead guitar guy and all the more I like their music. Congrats to your daughter.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Badazz whiz!! Sounds like you have a great desrving bunch of kids. All of those spankings and time outs must have paid off!! :)

Badazz whiz!! Sounds like you have a great desrving bunch of kids. All of those spankings and time outs must have paid off!! :)

Awesome story indeed. There's no shortage of warm-heartening stories to go around these days. Thanks for sharing.

TRH

Awesome story indeed. There's no shortage of warm-heartening stories to go around these days. Thanks for sharing.

TRH

Good for her. God has blessed your daughter with a special moment in her life that she will always remember.

Eldorado

Good for her. God has blessed your daughter with a special moment in her life that she will always remember.

Eldorado

Man it does me good to hear stories like this. :)

Like stated, write the individual and let him know how ya'll feel.

Man it does me good to hear stories like this. :)

Like stated, write the individual and let him know how ya'll feel.

See there! Some kids CAN overcome the parenting shortfalls they are exposed to!

Just raggin' Steve.

....very good event indeed!

My best to her!

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

See there! Some kids CAN overcome the parenting shortfalls they are exposed to!

Just raggin' Steve.

....very good event indeed!

My best to her!

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Whats cool is that there was instructions taped to the guitar stating that if she learns to play guitar, to video it and sent it in to their website. Pretty cool idea if you ask me. She's one stoked little girl.

Nickman- I liked your "surley bartender" signature better. The one you have now is a little feminine. :)

Steve

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Whats cool is that there was instructions taped to the guitar stating that if she learns to play guitar, to video it and sent it in to their website. Pretty cool idea if you ask me. She's one stoked little girl.

Nickman- I liked your "surley bartender" signature better. The one you have now is a little feminine. :)

Steve

Sweet story Wizzer!! I'll bet she can't wait to learn to play it...you better start winning in poker to pay for lessons!! :D

~Z~

Sweet story Wizzer!! I'll bet she can't wait to learn to play it...you better start winning in poker to pay for lessons!! :D

~Z~

Speaking of the daughter and the guitar.... did your daughter "hit it"? the notes of course!

Speaking of the daughter and the guitar.... did your daughter "hit it"? the notes of course!

Nice, Nickman!

Z- I got invited to a small stakes game Saturday night. I just don't have the time for "small stakes" games. If I'm gonna play...I'm gonna play. Now-a-days I'm lucky to get one good game a month in. How often do you get to play?

Steve

Nice, Nickman!

Z- I got invited to a small stakes game Saturday night. I just don't have the time for "small stakes" games. If I'm gonna play...I'm gonna play. Now-a-days I'm lucky to get one good game a month in. How often do you get to play?

Steve

I remember what you said WIZ when I posted a pic of my daughter I should say the same thing about your little girl....but I won't.

I remember what you said WIZ when I posted a pic of my daughter I should say the same thing about your little girl....but I won't.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom