My muzzleloader buck

muley_crazy85

2912dsc00250.jpg

9194dsc00249.jpg

42dsc00254.jpg

3620photo.jpg

I took this buck at 104 yards with my traditional muzzleloader. I was a little worried after i didnt see him or any of the other bucks that i had watched all summer but he showed up on the third morning. I waited for him to bed down and then made my stalk i had to wait for 2 hours before he stood up and i rushed my shot a little but he dropped like a rock. He was 28 1/2 inches wide with 5 3/4 inch bases.

That is a sweet buck man! congrats and happy you were able to find him again.

Very nice looking buck, Congrats on a fine buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congrats, that is a Stud! Good job keeping on him and excellent patients, thats how it's done! Can't wait until I get a stud buck, thats top 5 on my bucket list.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom