My sons Az buck

WHT_MTNMAN

I've been on Monster Muleys for quite a few years but don't share very often. It is fun to read the stories and see the pictures and since I don't share very much on social media I figured it would be a time to start contributing more to the site.
In NE AZ my son drew a mule deer tag. I had spent quite a few days in the field and hadn't found anything real good. He informed me that he couldn't hunt during the week because of basketball try outs. We passed a solid 3x4 on friday and a bunch of small 3x3 and 3x4s. We blew a chance at the best buck I had scouted Sat morning. Mid to high 70's type of buck. Saturday evening he was ready to shoot, I had quite a bit higher hopes for him on this hunt because we live in the unit and I had spent lots of hours looking. There are many things I have done wrong with raising my children but I like to think that I have never lived vicariously through them to accomplish goals I have for me, I feel like I have done a good job of letting them shoot what they want, when they want while at the same time encouraging them to shoot mature deer. Long story he shot this tall buck still in velvet on Oct 27th. Longest I have seen them in velvet in our area.
Enjoy. Thanks.
Screenshot-20181027-235725-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20181027-210047-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20181027-210028-Hangouts.jpg

Congratulations for your son's buck. Great buck for young man. You're teaching him well! That's great, he can hunt and play ball.
Way to go.

It's been a long time since my kids were that age but your post here brings back the memories for me. That's a really good buck for a young man and hopefully the passion grows in him and he has it for the rest of his life. Good job dad
Thanks for posting

That a special nice buck, taken in Oct. that he in velvet makes it a special memory.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I like the rope on His leg. Must have been a tough hunt. ;)

Look at pic on the hoof. Congratulations on the buck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom