My Tastees - Another Option in Richfield

2lumpy

Long Time Member
An immersing new food option in Richfield. Cajun Food is being served at 104 N Main St, Richfield, UT

They are still working on the remodel, and hiring more help. So……. Getting served is sloooow, but the food is amazing and worth the wait. If your in a hurry, maybe give them another month to get fully staffed and more organized.

My wife and I and another couple went last night, we ordered Crawfish étouffée, Red Beans & Rice and Jambalaya with chicken & sausage. If you like Cajun you will not be disappointed.

I share this because, as you know, in our small towns the food options are very limited in variety. This type of food is something not normally found in small town Utah and I really hope they can make it work and find a home here.

Hope if you are in town for a meal and you get a chance to give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

An immersing new food option in Richfield. Cajun Food is being served at 104 N Main St, Richfield, UT

They are still working on the remodel, and hiring more help. So……. Getting served is sloooow, but the food is amazing and worth the wait. If your in a hurry, maybe give them another month to get fully staffed and more organized.

My wife and I and another couple went last night, we ordered Crawfish étouffée, Red Beans & Rice and Jambalaya with chicken & sausage. If you like Cajun you will not be disappointed.

I share this because, as you know, in our small towns the food options are very limited in variety. This type of food is something not normally found in small town Utah and I really hope they can make it work and find a home here.

Hope if you are in town for a meal and you get a chance to give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.
Was the handicap parking to your satisfaction?

I checked it out on Google Earth. The sign says Parallel Parking Only. It looks like a nice clean location though. I didn't see any homeless camps, so I know it's not California. I didn't even see any cars around. Everybody must be out hunting.

I heard there was a place that had really good biscuits/gravy.

Is this Cajun place close by?

Summertime probably.

I'm currently enjoying the (apparent, for now) lack of crackhead compared to NV.
That’s beautiful county up there. Kinda envious.?

Be sure and give a shout when you go through next time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom