My wife says . . .

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Apparently I drew a goat tag because my wife came out to the office today and said "what's this $50 charge on our account for the DWR? Didn't you already buy your hunting license in January?" Wait till she sees Wyoming in July!:D

It's always an adventure!!!

Congrats Jim. Can't wait to see the pictures from spotting and the goat that you take. Good luck.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Congrats on drawing the tag!! Now go git a big one!! :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I like to hear the ##### and bull story you gave the wife to prevent her from killing you!!!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON May-21-11 AT 01:13AM (MST)[p]Oh sure, now you tell me. After I came clean with you, you come slipping in with a goat tag you forgot to mention.

I guess I'll be happy for you and I just might know a few folks that know where those goats water. (Right now they can water where ever the hell they want too!)

Like I said, your needed on the Cache so don't be frittering away the whole month of September on one of these skinny little land rockets. Get one down and pointer her north.

By the way, do those Vortex scopes have speed dots too? Let's see, at 350 yards, quartering away at 43 miles per hour, that's 3 dots up and 7 dot's left or was it 6? Oh, you said archery, hows that work at 43 miles an hour and 20 yards away? If you can still swivel your hips that fast and release at the same time, your wife must still get a little worried seeing your pickup pull in the drive!!

Congrats Jimmy. Hope we can find you a good one. I'll even cook up a tasty roast, if you can keep from gut shoot'in it at 96 degrees then running it far three quarters of a mile. These goats are like Burger King, "you can have it your way" nasty or nice.

DC

Congrats. We used to tell our wives we were only going hunting four times this year. Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, and Colorado.

LAST EDITED ON May-21-11 AT 08:41AM (MST)[p]Hey that'll be an awesome hunt!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON May-21-11 AT 04:08PM (MST)[p]

Cool Jim. Guess it is a Parker tag huh? I'll be close enough that I'd run up for the roast dinner. May need to pick 2lumpy's brain for the Pauns? Haha!
Congrats! Give me a call when you go out scouting. Would love to ride along!
Oh and "my wife says" she is going to kill a bigger buck than mine last year?

LAST EDITED ON May-21-11 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]I'm your huckleberry AR. Lynn B and his Misses drew Pauns management tags this year, he knows the unit better than I do so we'll have to plan a weekend on the unit with him sometime this summer. It don't take much to talk me into spending time on the buckskin, love it there. Anytime I'm looking at muley's it's a great day.

Congrats Rick, great family times on these hunts, you'all have had a great run the last 5 years. Moose, elk, Henry's and now the Pauns. Super memories for sure.

DC

Wait....did Rick draw a Pauns tag and Jim a San Rafael?

And I had to find out on MM????!!!!

SMACK!

:)

I would just HATE to have to help scout those places......

Pred

Congrats Rick to you and your family, AGAIN! What a run of luck eh? I'm just getting started. I've got this speed goat tag on the San Rafael, a bear hunt in Washington state over Labor Day and I should have a Colorado deer tag as well. This retired outfitter is going to have some fun!

And Pred, I would have notified you personally but I figured you were too busy building your trophy room and I didn't want to bother you.:D

Pred,
No Rick didn't draw anything!
I think my wife got the Paunsagant management tag...or else my daughter....
But just wait till next year.....IT will happen again!

Hey Jim, I wouldn't mind going for a ride out on the San Rafael either..

2lumpy, sounds like a plan. I would love to tear it up this summer and check out the bucks!

You're on Rick! I wouldn't mind some company. I will more than likely be doing this solo. My hunting buddy (Meagan) will be eye deep into soccer and I'm sure she wouldn't mind passing on this one. She is teasing me about the hot, dry, weather and sitting in a blind all day.

I will let you know when I am heading down that direction. I plan on starting on the North end and working my way South to I-70. I should be able to find a few goats in that span.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom