My Wife's 13A Strip Buck

azhuntin

My wife harvested this great buck on the 4th day of the hunt. As many of you know it was a tough year on the strip. We hunted with AZ Strip Bucks and I cannot say enough about them and their dedication. I hunted with them last year on the strip and killed a great buck. This is my wife's first deer and also her first big game kill.

1031jens_deer_2012_018.jpg

1419pb190306.jpg

Congratulations to your wife, very nice deer. Would you happen to know if a 14 year old boy, I think his name was Kevin, had any luck? I think he was hunting with Bob Dykeman.

Thanks and yes he killed a great 4x4 buck on the 7th day of the hunt. I dont think Matt has pictures of it on his blog yet, but should soon.

Fantastic buck. Congrats to your wife............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Awesome buck but you have ruined her! What is she going to do for an encore?:) Wow great buck. Congrats to all involved!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom