N. Utah tresspass fee for disabled hunter

F

firstchance

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-11 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]I am confined to a wheel chair and will have to hunt from a atv. My father and brother will be helping me. They have scouted this year and seen very little in the areas that you can drive a atv. I only have a few hundred dollars that to spend, so I'm not sure how far that will get me. I get to hunt 5 days before the rest of the general public but I am only planning on hunting on monday and tuesday of next week. I really would love a shot at a decent 4 point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Give me a call if you need a place to go. I will take you on my familys ground but you would have to get lucky on a decent 4 point.
The only thing I would charge is a Mt. Dew for the drive. 801 668 0848.

DRY
You're tops in my books.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dry, I'll bring you a 12-pack just because you are a gentleman. Love to see everyone stepping up this year (every year, in this case :))

Dryboot,

Thank you so much for your generousity. Legacy gave us a spot to check out on some public ground out by grouse creek. We are going to try that area on Monday. If we don't have much luck I will have my brother or dad give you a call. Sometimes it is difficult to understand my speech over the phone.

Sounds good and I hope you kill a Big one! If not, call me and we'll go chase em. I can go anytime this coming week so just let me know. Good luck!

Firstchance, Please let us know the results. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!!! No better place to be than the outdoors. Good Luck!

We ended up shooting a buck last night. I will see if my brother can post some pictures tonight. Thank you all for being willing to help me out. It was a great trip.

That's great, Can't wait to see the pictures.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-11 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]The follow up too this story and pic's are on the Mule deer form. They are great!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom