Name that Baby!!

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
I think as responsible Monster Muley Members! We owe it to our pathetic fellow members. To try and understand the situation they were in when they were forced to conceive nine months prior Hunting Season. Not to mention the Position they might have been in.
Could you imagine having a baby during hunting season? It is so sad it causes so much havoc. I promise Dad dose not want to be hunting and having a good time with his buddies when Baby is born. For that matter neither dose Mommy. I also promise Dad dose not want to go hunting the day after Mommy gets out of hospital. He will never hear the end of it. I don't think Mommy wants to go either. It would probably be ok after 4-5 days but not the day after. I would however suggest get out as soon as you can to prevent any further problems from occurring. Such as typically that time of year the juices are flowing Dads running around with a swollen neck. And Mommy well she is fertile Myrtle again. Now can you see where I am going with this! 9 months later again. And then the Position again and la de da de da!!! Sometimes the Fudging you get isn't worth the Fudging you're going to get.
So I suggest we help them out and come up with a NAME for that Baby. After all we are all like family. Except Elk bong and Moosie. Our Pathetic hunters are Jake lope, Missed again, antler less, and PRN. Let's hear those names boys and girl.
I will start.
If it is a boy Bogwan
If it is a girl Banasta
If they are twins Ganip and Ganop

Rutnbuck

WELL Rut!!!

I'LL TRY TO POST WITHOUT BECOMMING TOAST!!!

WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU SHOULD OF BEEN???

WERE YOU USING THAT HEAD ATOP YOUR SHOULDERS???

SOME OF THESE BOYS WERE NOT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Since Rut had it happen to him twice,,,,

Boy...BUCKsnip
Girl...DOERENEsnip

Here are some really great boy names that mean 'hunter'

Orion
Nimrod (My favorite!)
Esau
Grosvenor (say what? Sounds gross to me too)
Jaeger
Huntly
Percy

I won't find out if mine is a boy or girl for another month so I am not going to try and think of names until then, the scary thing is that when we went in for the first exam the obstitrition (sp?) said that it was unusually big for that far along which might meen twins, if that is the case I might be applying for food stamps and not deer tags:-(

Whelp... even though I'm not "fambily"... (me 'an Moosie) I'm gonna kick in my 2.75 sents...

Boy's names... Kolobb
Ralph
Borick
Oxnard
Elknutts

Girls names... Whillowmeanna
Moonshaddow
Frank
Deerpelt
Doefloater

T-K... you name a boy Percy... you better get him karate lessons as soon as he can walk...

:)

geez guys and girls...i appreciate the help with this. we'll find out if its a boy or girl april 19-20. not sure which. the wife was kind enough to wait until my opening weekend turkey hunt was over to schedule that appointment (we've had it planned since last season)...we are both hoping for a boy, but will be extremely happy with a boy or girl obviously.

For either a boy or a girl......

Odabee.

When the baby is born you'll be thinking..."Oh to be huntin....."

Eel

'Kabong,

I'm with you on the Percy thing......
Thats a Pimp name.

But brother, if you name one around here
Oxnard, you better spring for those same
Karate lessons. Know what I mean........
fyi
lrv

I reckon the poor little Vermin will have to wear Camo diapers.
I know when I first found out I was going to have a hunting baby. OCT 20. I always tried to talk the Misses into jumping off the roof stiff legged. That didn't work. So I figured we would try the bumpy ride trick about 2 weeks early. Don't do this guys if you value the side panels on your truck!! I never have seen a woman kick so hard! I am just thankful she was in the back of the truck and not the front. I am still trying to figure this out. A little respect for a feller wanting to go hunting goes a long ways. I just wanted to go hunting. The odds were against me. So next plan of action since it was too late to try and salvage the hunt plans. I thought well maybe we could save some money. Ya know Doctor Bills. So I went and rented this Indian movie. Ya know where the little Indian Maiden goes out and squats by a tree. Damn the next day I came home from work and every tree in the yard was gone. I think it was eelgrass's crew.
What ever happens guys. Go with the flow cause for hell sakes. I promise you do not want to see the Misses standing on the sidewalk the day before she is due. Wearing army boots knife in mouth, with her hands on her hips tapping her toe.

Big ole fat cigars works guys.
Rut

Rut, I can tell this whole thing brings back some bad memories! LOL! All you can do though is try and learn from our mistakes and try to do better next time around! In the future try to pay more attention to RIMROCK!

Eel

WHAT MOST OF THEM FORGOT WAS!!!

IT WAS THE LATE HUNTS BACK THEN THAT GOT Rut AND THE REST OF THEM IN TROUBLE!!!

THE MILKMAN!!!

THE SCHWAN MAN!!!

THE RIMROCKS!!!

THE ELK-A-BONGERS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Bobcat this is just freaking rediculus!! Listen to you. If my kids looked like bong or rim. I would have thrown them in a bag with some rocks then dropped them in the river.
Rutnbuck

What are you talking about Eel. Pay more attention to Rimrock. It ain't going to happen. Besides that if I did I wouldn't have anyone to argue with.

Rutnbuck

I too am having a baby at the "wrong time" Yes it was a bad time to concieave, but i had no regrets as to why i didnt even put in for elk this year. theres always next year. Oh yeah and we find out what it is about april 14.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom