Name the kitty-cat photo contest

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Ideas for a good title ?

466b75d714ccaed5.jpg

The white one is Paris, the one on top is Rackmaster, followed by bobcatbess, then Rutnbuck on the right

JB

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-07 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]"my best friends girl friend"

wooohooo! Rackmaster on top and 1st...(thinking of his Ex and hoping he does not ruin it for his buddies).
BOBCATBESS thinking he wants a six pack....and hates sloppy 2nds..
and Rut thinking maybe he'll take a nap but then again there is his bud BOBCATBESS's arse in front and if he give him a quick "jolt"(use your imagination of what jolt would mean!) and knock him down to that big dog below he would move up in the world!
rack now hits the shower so he can get on the road to his real new kitty (a Platinum blonde this time whos on fire in THE VALLEY)! another all nighter....3rd time this week!
maybe she will let me take pictures this time!
time to get my game on dudes!
rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-07 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]"chucka chuka choo choooo!"
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

CAREFUL JACKMASTER!!!

CAREFUL JACKMASTER!!!

I'M BEHIND YOU!!!

LETS SEE SOME PICTURES!!!

YOU'VE PROMISED US FOR YEARS!!!

BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

PLATINUM BLONDE???

WTF???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-07 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]BOBCATBESS how the view?
I am sticking to anything other than that chick....I am done.
Maybe I should settle down...... their this sweet brunette in the office whos been asking about me! but the owner says I have to be nice to her.....maybe time to settle down!
jack

JACKMASTER!!!

3 ALL-NIGHTER'S AND THEN YOU TRASH-CAN THEM???

WTF???

AIN'T YOU GOT ANY RESPECT???

I SUPPOSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO JUMP OFF THE BRANCH???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-07 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Let's put this in terms that Bobcatbess can understand.

The cat in front has the most "Bone-us points". The other cats have to wait their turn.:)

Eel

"Paris bargins for early release with LA sheriff's department" lastcat waits his turn, "hey it's better than nothing"

RUS

eel & RUS!!!

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!!

PROBABLY TRUTH TO IT THOUGH!!!

YOU THINK THAT SKANK HAS BEEN IN THAT SITUATION BEFORE???

NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING MY TURN I GUESS,JUST KIDDING,I WOULDN'T TOUCH IT NOT EVEN WITH JACKMASTERS TOOL!!!

I think The name of the picture should be Cowboy up cupcake bobcatHILTON gets a tune-up.....RIMROCK

I'M ABOUT TO CALL A DR.!!!

JACKMASTERS BEEN ON TOP OF THE SKANK FOR 4-1/2 HOURS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

You've heard of the "daisy chain"? Well, this is the "bessy chain".

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Bessies tree top gang bang from the hood! Good to see you "branching" out Bess! Arent ther websites devoted to such debauchery?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom