NASCAR BABY!!! DEW IS CHILLIN!!! BAD-ASS WRECK YESTERDAY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
A Bad Wreck Yesterday!

Tore The Engine Out of the Car!

Rear-End Was Tore Just about out!

Luckily the The Driver was OK!

Luckily No Other Drivers got Hurt!

I Don't Think I've Ever Seen an Engine Tossed Like that one was!

F'N PUKE Plate Races!

FOOT IN THE F'N FAN & DON'T LIFT FOR ANYTHING!

The BIG ONE is Inevitable!

Get Your Drinks & Pull Them Cinches Up Tight!

It's Race Time!

Wallace needed 10 ft, with a ripped off fender.

NASCAR screaming in agony.

Wallace winning it, Michael Jordan owning it.

So close, yet so far away from "inclusion"

That motor came out like that because it is no longer bolted to a transmission. Transmission is now part of the rear axle. I miss the old days when they ran cars you could buy and drive on the street. The new cars are pretty bad ass though, if they are going to be purpose built race cars they might as well go all the way. I see they are having wheel and hub issues now that they only have one lug nut to deal with.

I Seen that Too DH!

Funny How The INDY Cars Have The One Nut Figured Out!

That motor came out like that because it is no longer bolted to a transmission. Transmission is now part of the rear axle. I miss the old days when they ran cars you could buy and drive on the street. The new cars are pretty bad ass though, if they are going to be purpose built race cars they might as well go all the way. I see they are having wheel and hub issues now that they only have one lug nut to deal with.

no it is not....

...could you not see that standard rear axle dragging???

Just Think Homer!

They Are Making People Even More Lazy!

Sequential Shift = You Can't Screw Up!

When They Start Running Automatics I'm F'N Done!

Dang...I hate seeing that....but...the car that wrecked Saturday obviously didn't have that configuration yet....
Probably me not paying attention. Saturday is the Xfinity series. They are still running the old cars. The transaxles are in the cup series on Sunday

They're Having a Rough Time with That Single Lug Nut!

Somebody Forgot to tell one Guy in Sundays Race You Gotta Hold a Little Pressure against The Nut While Tightening it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom