NBA Finals

el beard
I'm kind of excited for the match up. Would love nothing more than for the Heat to get stomped but not sure Dirk and they boys can pull it off. I'll be watchin

F-Man I'm gonna be like Ben Crenshaw was when the Ryder Cup team in '99 was behind like 8 points going into the final day and say- "I've got a feeling about this."

I'm a Dallas homer but I think they are going to surprise alot of folks. Dallas in 6. You read it here first. :)

Go Mav's

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Dirk has been the most consistent player in the playoffs this year. I think the Mavs will win it, but Miami has the talent. Should be a great series.

Game # 2 was awesome! Lets just not get in that hole anymore mavs. I want to see James, Wade and bosh cry because they didnt win a ring

Hell down 15 with 7 min to go i turned it off and went to bed. I should of known better... They came back against the thunder and the lakers and now the heat. I love it.. I bet on sunday they are gonna come out swinging and put that game away like they did against the lakers in game 5

I did the same thing turned it off and didn't see the comeback.
Glad to see that they won.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I was within a minute or two of shutting it off and then decided I could tough it out. I'm glad I did. That had to really take the wind out of Miami to lose that game. Still lots of BB to play, but that one will leave a mark!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-11 AT 02:01AM (MST)[p]You guys can't really be excited about these Finals can you?? How the hell can you honestly cheer for either team?? Lebron is on one team and Mark Cuban owns the other team...I just puked again!!

Oh yea...GO KOBE GO!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Mavs are killing themselves with to many turn overs and Dirk can't do it by himself. The guy needs help. Let's see whose going to step up in Game 4.

Eldorado

Like it or don't, talent wins games. Dirk can't do it by himself. In 2006 Wade did it alone, this time he doesn't have to. Get ready to hate the Heat even more. I do like to watch Dwayne Wade play. And you have to admit, the Heat's fast break game is a thing of beauty. mtmuley

I am cheering for the Heat and hope the King gets his crown. I have never been a Mark Cuban guy but think he would be great if you played for him. I cannot stand the fact that Dirk shoots 20+ free throws a game but for a big man I have never seen anyone that can shoot outside like he does. My dad and bro want the Mavs just to say that you cannot buy a title. If you play within the same rules as everyone else and can pull it off then good on you. Go Heat!

That was to close for comfort. Dirk came through when he had to and now it's a best 2 out of 3 for the title.

Eldorado

>I am cheering for the Heat
>and hope the King gets
>his crown. I have never
>been a Mark Cuban guy
>but think he would be
>great if you played for
>him. I cannot stand the
>fact that Dirk shoots 20+
>free throws a game but
>for a big man I
>have never seen anyone that
>can shoot outside like he
>does. My dad and bro
>want the Mavs just to
>say that you cannot buy
>a title. If you play
>within the same rules as
>everyone else and can pull
>it off then good on
>you. Go Heat!

Is your dad and bro aware Dallas has the second highest payroll in the Western Conference?? Only like a million dollars less than the Lakers payroll...I'd say they mighta paid for this!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I watched parts, including the end' of the game last night and was very satisfied with the outcome. Nothing against the boys from back East but i think Dirk has more than paid his dues. Looks to me like a uphill battle the Mav's are facing, i'd like to see it but not bet any money on them taking it all!

Joey

Well I've still got a good feeling even though the Mavs are making it hard on themselves.It could go either way but it's clear to me that the Mavs have the heart and the Heat has the talent.(Plus Mavs coaching appears to be better)

We'll see what wins out over the next few days.....

2 to 2 now the finals really starts.

Too bad one of Mavs best scorers had to get hurt(butler). I bet mavs would be up 3-1 and would be ended it tomorrow night. They got to play better defense if they are gonna win it

With a series like this, 7 games wouldn't hurt my feelings. I still think the talent of the Heat will be too much for the Mavs. When I watch Wade play, sometimes all one can do is shake your head. He's a stud. And after a game like James had, I'd say look out for him. mtmuley

what I like is the fact that the mavs have not played well and still pulled out two wins. If they play good as in high percentage of FG/defense they will have a great chance. But shooting 30% isnt going to cut it in the next three games

Clutch 3's by the Mavs was the difference in this game. Just one more game but perhaps the toughest to win.

Eldorado

Got to love it when JJ and Terry are making their shots. And Dirk with the rainbow( I thought that ball was was gonna hit the rafters) Dallas is gonna be in for the fight of their lifes back in miami now. Hope they can pull it off.

I'm really too nervous to think straight right now. I am very proud of the Mavs team and organization no matter what happens.But,like I said-I have a feeling...... :)

If Mav's keep make those shots they will win, BUT 2 cold nights of shooting and they will be runnerups again. The games are to close for any mistakes.

Go Mavs, and go Dirk... it's his turn... Does anyone want to see the Heat win 5 straight rings... NO...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I have a feeling too. Dirk and Dwayne are two of the most fun players to watch in the NBA. I am merely a player watcher in these finals, no favorite team. But, I still say the Heat will take it. Besides, I'd like to see Lebron win it and say Fyou to all the people in Cleveland that acted like adolescent douchbags when he left. mtmuley

I know I'm a homer but hard for me to see how anyone outside of Miami could root for Lebron over Dirk. No comparison in the type of people they are. No class/all about himself in Lebron vs. nothing but class/all about team in Dirk.

one of them i can understand what he says, the other still needs to learn to speak english. screw dirk/ german/hitler, even though i'm not a huge black fan either, at least i can understand lebron........
so i say- go-----------the american swim team?

LeBron made quite a spectacle of his move to Miami, but it wasn't like it is an uncommon thing for a player to shop his best chances at a title. (Favre did basically the same thing and folks ate it up) I thought people in Cleveland acted a bit outrageous over the whole deal. There are other players on the Miami team that headed there to take the ride, they just don't have the exposure James does. I respect Dirk as a player, but seeing the Heat shut up basically most of the country would amuse me. mtmuley

I don't usually watch much basketball but for some reason this series has me glued to the TV. The Mavs defense is awesome at times. The Heat gets pushed up against the 24 second clock a lot!

Eel

Big plays in the 4th quarter were the keys to victory for the Mavs and the undoing again for the Heat. Congrats to the Mavs on winning the title.

Eldorado

CBeard, Ive, and the rest of the Dallas Fans have rights to be proud! Congratulations on putting a whooping on the Heat and being the World Champions!!

Now you guys know how us SF Giants Fans felt last year when our team won it all! Nobody gave us much of a chance either!

Joey

Nice!!! I love it. Even with the game being lopsided on calls the Mavs pulled it out. Miami had 20 + Free throw attempts that game.

oops! How quickly we forget. Sorry for bringing that point up cb but it sure does feel good when your team takes it all...especially when they're not supposed to. Again Congrats to the Mav's!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom