NCAA picks

S

sixgunn

I'm surprised no one has posted about this, any sports fans out there? Who is your pick?

I'll have to go with Texas and Kansas in the final game, from there I don't care who wins, as long as it's not a east or west coast school. I was originally rooting for Arizona but they choked on the big one.

My original picks were Kansas or Arizona. I guess now I gotta stick with Roy Williams and Kansas....before he skips out and goes to North Carolina.

I havent watched but parts of various Big 12 games. How bout that Big 12 conference anyway!!! Its hard to be a college basketball fan when your team loses as much as mine (KSU). Buzz around town is Roy will stay at KU. As much as the national media plays it up like he could leave for another school, I think he likes the fact he has his built his own legacy and empire in Lawrence, and odds are he will be there for the duration of his carreer. I like their odds at going all the way, but who knows...

Well from the beginning when i picked my bracket I had Texas to win the whole deal so I will have to stay with them as my pick. I also picked Syracuse in the final four but Kentucky and Arizona failed me. Anyway, hope them Longhorns win it all.

I got in a pool at the beggining of the tourny , put my name on #23 and drew Marquette . Well I felt that they could be a spoiler in the sweet 16 but after handling Kentucky like the awefull stepchild (especially after everybody counted them out against Kentucky) , well I'm on the band wagon now , pay me baby ! My family and I went to the first , second and regionals of the womens NCAA tourny here , infact Texas Tech fans probly had to go back to Lubbock and pray or forgiveness for the hatred they aquired for me ha ,ha...NMhuntnutt

Those were my Final Four picks as well! I'm going to ride the Syracuse Orangemen and Jimmy Boheim, although Texas has an impressive squad.

I had Syracuse over Kansas in the office pool 81-77. I swear to god this is true. It's also the very first time I was right in the whole tournament.

That's amazing!!!. I had Syracuse over Kansas 81-78. I swear this is........A big lie!!!!. I just couldn't resist...Good pick Joebuck....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom