Nebo early Turkey tag

400bull

Very Active Member
After 7 years applying my wife was finaly able to draw a turkey tag on the Nebo unit. I hunted this same unit several years ago and know of a couple areas to find birds. The problem is everyone elese knows about the areas as well. If anyone is willing to share info on possible areas to look over between now and the middle of April I would great appreate the info.

Thanks

400bull

Unfortunately there are going to be a lot of turkey hunters out there this year and you will probably run into other hunters no matter where you go. Hunt what you know and you should be fine. The Nebo unit is really accessable so it will be busy. Have fun though and good luck.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

One area you can check that typically doesn't have too many people the canyons above mona.

There are a couple that have water running out of them and cottonwoods. Don't wait until the hunt. Go now and check them out because there isn't many birds there and you will have to locate them but typically a few less people

Good luck

Thanks for the info. Depending on what happens this weekend with the weather I might head out with the kids. I have a couple spots further south that I was able to locate a couple birds during my hunt in 2006 that I want to check out. Maybe I try and get both of them in this weekend.

400bull

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom