For Sale Nebraska Whitetail lease

Ebby

2000 acres private ground in the Pine Ridge not far from Crawford/Chadron. PM for details. I can allow 5 guys total. Full season lease starting the day you sign up. Just deer season, lease runs out before turkey, we'd have to talk about renewing before then. I will take individual spots or lease to an entire group. If you take an individual spot, you may get lucky and have the place to yourself if no one else joins up. You can get 2 tags still is my understanding. If you happen to have a Mule deer/antelope/elk tag there are plenty of those on this property and you can use that tag. If you don't have the tag already though, it's too late. Only whitetail tags remaining now. $1900 per person, if you want the whole thing for your group, I'll knock some off if you take all 5 spots.

I leased the ground and cannot hunt it myself this year due to other obligations that have come up. This is not an outfitter or outfitted hunt. DIY lease. You are on your own for hunting.

Lee

2000 acres in that area could be real good or not depending on the ranch. Some of that area is miles of flat crop land. But I have seen some good bucks where the cover could support it.
Was in Chadron one night and saw 2 mulies, both non-typicals that were at or close to the 200 mark and were taken near crawford?

Yeah. It's a beautiful area. This farm has about 40% timber and is on the Pine Ridge so there is contour and cover. It has a big creek drainage that goes thru it as well that drains into the Niobrara.

Lee

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom