NEED A GOOD ELK OR DEER TAG FOR AZ HOAL!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
Fellow Sportsmen:

It has come to my attention that we have a 15-year-old young man here in Kingman who is afflicted with cystic fibrosis. He just graduated from my most recent Hunter Ed class and really wants to hunt. He is a good kid!

He is eligible for the Hunt Of A Lifetime Program and I would sure like to see him get a good tag for this fall. His grandpa has offered to sign over his multi-unit antlerless elk tag, but I'd like to see this deserving young man get a good bull (early or late) elk or a deer (Kaibab) tag.

I know these tags are hard to draw. However if for any reason, you have one of these tags and know you can't use it this year, please consider donating it to AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime!

I guarantee you this will make this young man's dream of going on a "real" hunt a reality!

Call me at 928-681-4867 or e-mail me at [email protected] for more information.

Thank you!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt Of A Lifetime

Don, hopefully this young man can get a good tag. I did run into his grandfather at the archery shop and shared as much as I could about the tag he is going to transfer to him. I have known his family for many years and really wanted to help. I know it's not much but maybe it will be beneficial should that be the hunt he goes with. Keep us posted!

Dan:

Yep, if nothing else he can go on the multi-unit antlerless hunt, BUT I rather see him go on a bull or good deer hunt!

Got a call about a NM muzzleloader bull tag, gonna see if that will work, but in the meantime I'm keeping my fingers crossed about an Arizona tag.

Got to be some good ones out there. Someone's kid is going to get married, wife planned a vacation they can't reschedule, lots of reasons why folks can't or don't go. We'll see....

Don Martin
AZ HOAL

I don't have a tag & actually don't know of many with a tag this year. Keep us informed, Don.

Who is it? You can pm me or call me if you don't want to post it. I will be out & about, hell I might even have some spare time if it's close enough.

Thanks,
Craig S.

http://OutdoorsmansResourceGuide.com

Bryant:

I think it is unit 15.

We are still working on getting you a young hunter for a Unit 8 late bull hunt that we already have a tag for, if you're still interested.

Don Martin
AZ HOAL

I'll be in unit 8 for three weeks in September and would be happy to pass on any information I garner, if needed.

Thanks...I'm sure that those who are going to do the hunt will be glad to hear from you..

Don Martin
AZ HOAL

As a former ambassador to Hunt Of A Lifetime, I can honestly say that the program is an amazing one that can only work with donated tags. I know that each and every tag that is donated, weather a trophy hunt or not, is absolutely appreciated and is put to good use. So if anyone has a tag they can't use, please do not hesitate to donate it to these guys, I am sure they can make some dreams come true..............

I think I might know of a unit 8 muzzy cow if that works for you. Relative got drawn and most likely can't go due to college and work.

Hey send that ML cow tag in. Not sure if this young man can do it, but we'll find someone!

Thanks!

Don Martin
AZ HOAL

Don,

I have a 6A jr. cow elk tag that my son will not be able to use this year His Mother (ex) is refusing to let him go. If its not to late we would like donate it to HOAL, can you use it?

Kevin

I know AZGFD won't do it... But I think it would be cool to have points restoration to pre draw level upon acceptance of a tag by HOAL. Up the incentive to donate a tag you can't do right a bit...

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom