Need a report back from the expo.

Alcatraz doesn’t disappoint as always. Don’t forget about the bit coin/ shed horn hunt booth. Stop by give em your mother’s maiden name and your thumb print and get signed up for some crypto excitement for wildlife.

6F265939-B77A-4BB2-946B-BE1D1033EE7E.jpeg

D967EC1D-F4B4-4BEE-B381-C843A4F51674.jpeg

I'm so out of touch.

Who is the chick? Are we supposed to know?

Why do you need an app to pick up horns?

Where does an app for picking up dead horns make enough to drop $50k for advertising?

Is there an "eastern shed hunter" app?

So, with all this toxic masculinity and these drunk wimmenz has anyone got their azz whipped yet? That’s why I’m tuning in.

I always stop at the H&H booth. This spice mix for salsa is amazing. 1 can of diced tomatoes and 1 scoop of spice. That’s it. There is also a chili mix

View attachment 68065
I agree. A great quick salsa mix. A container of this lasted me three years and I shared half of it with the neighbors. One of my most spectacular Expo purchases….

13A0E4BF-CF4E-4373-9B87-0E5C4A00E9A0.jpeg

It is truly amazing, the high tech, new gadgets, new camo company’s, beard oil, Ebikes. Mossback display was bigger and better than ever. It was amazing to see all the Big Bulls that come out of Utah every year. Wade Lemmon had a small booth, outfitters from around the world. We had dinner with a big boot manufacturer and he told us it was as good or better sales as Dallas Safari Club

So, with all this toxic masculinity and these drunk wimmenz has anyone got their azz whipped yet? That’s why I’m tuning in.
I had an 80 year old man tell me he was gonna shove his cane up my ass over an unrelated masculinity issue. That’s as close as I personally came to getting in a fight.

I did see a dirt squirrel get a beer dumped on her very tight white T shirt from a passer by trying to navigate a herd of running crotch goblins (“accidentally” im sure). Security was there immediately before the big deal boyfriend got back from the pizzer and everyone was removed from the area before it got heated. Pretty quiet this year. Tomorrow could be a different story after tonight. I’m hearing that there was some emotional bidding going on.

It is truly amazing, the high tech, new gadgets, new camo company’s, beard oil, Ebikes. Mossback display was bigger and better than ever. It was amazing to see all the Big Bulls that come out of Utah every year. Wade Lemmon had a small booth, outfitters from around the world. We had dinner with a big boot manufacturer and he told us it was as good or better sales as Dallas Safari Club
I've done hunting expos all over the country from Alaska to Pennsylvania, Florida to California and the southernmost tip of Texas. After being basically everywhere I've always said that Utahns are crazy for hunting gear and it is the one state where the men will let their children go hungry before they go without the latest and greatest hunting gear.

Does anyone know if John Bair (the auctioneer) takes a percentage?
I’m pretty sure He’s on the SFW payroll with his title of Vice President and sits on their board of directors as well I think. He’s a talent and a entertainer all around good dude. His mouth moves quicker than a Tremonton Truck stop lot lizard in Snow Storm when the Christmas bills around the corner. CoWbOy I LIkE iT I LiKE it

Elkass I stopped and asked the young man behind the booth if that was one of the sets from the Buck of Justice, he did not know. I believe it is.

I had a great time as always. My only real complaint was the beer vendors. There were only two for the entire show and the lines took about 30 minutes.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom