need antlers!

400plus

I am looking to buy antlers near idaho if anybody has antlers to sell please message me. I am paying top dollar and top grading

What is top doller?

hornkiller.jpg

7.30 all brown elk

5.00 hard white elk

2.00 chalk elk

0.70 junk elk

Deer

6.75 brown deer

3.50 hard white deer

1.50 chalk deer

.70 junk deer

I'll work with Texcrantler. I have in the past and had good experiences. I'm not sure I want to deal with this drama. lol.

ha ha, just messin with ya. I'm sure you will find some antler. Your prices are right on from what i've seen.

It's probably tough to buy antlers in Iceburg.

It is pretty rough this time of year. Not trying to create contention between competition. We all pay fair, top price and grade as good as we can.

How close to Idaho? I live in NM but am headed up to SLC for Thanksgiving next week. I've got an elk stash of 400 or 500 lbs...

Just trying to get an idea of how much I have here, but as a general rule of thumb, how much does an average elk antler weigh?

Alright, these pictures will give you an idea of what I've got. Shoot me a PM if you'd still be interested,and I'll call you to see what we can set up. It's not a big deal for me to take them to SLC or even a little further (probably could even get the sweet wifey to help load them for me ;-)). I'm guessing that most of the ones on my garage floor are in the hard white category, with a few browns and chalkers mixed in:

4851sany0003a.jpg

7819sany0005a.jpg

602sany0006a.jpg

1186sany0007a.jpg

Plus these chalkers still in my back yard:

2735sany0001a.jpg

we will be coming over to Boise area this next week for those who want to sell!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom