Need First Timer Antelope Advice!

dreamer

My daughter Emily and I both drew antelope tags in Unit 42 Wyoming!! I don't know which of us is the most excited. I applied us for every tag known to man this year and we have failed to draw anything until this! Neither of us has ever hunted antelope. We won't sleep a wink tonight. I want her to have a great experience more that I want me to get a goat. Does anyone know a good outfitter, ranch, or lodge in Unit 42 where I can make a great memory with my number one hunting buddy? I want to hunt late, during the rut. Thanks in advance.

how much public land does that unit have? speedgoats aren't hard to get if you can access that area, and aren't lookin to make the record books. If there is a decent amount of public land you could camp or motel it and do it your selves. Also if you avoid opening day and the next day or two after, by going late, you may not see very many hunters at all in the whole unit.

Don't hesitate to call a little (if in the rut) probably won't call them in but will make them curious enough to get a good shot. works for me ...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom