NEED HELP LOST MULE!!!

We have a lost mule on the Nebo Unit on the back side of Nebo Loop. She has been missing since Tuesday. She is fully tacked with an Australian Saddle with saddle bags. She is a bright red sorrel color, thin built with a fawn face, and may still have the bridle on. Last tracks we found were heading towards Nebo Loop towards Payson Canyon. Please contact Elaine Marlin at 801-735-9420 with any information. We have people on horses looking over in that direction. We have a cell phone in one of the saddle bags. PLEASE HELP!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-13 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p]Wow, that's just the pits. Just make me sick to think about. Hope she shows up in someone's camp this week.

Some of the technology cowboys/cowgirls among us should develop an affordable "lost animal locator" we can attach to our critters. There is most likely a fair market for a little "black box" for a horse/dog collar. Can't be all that difficult what with cellular, satellite, etc. stuff watch us from every corn of the globe.

DC

Keep your eyes open for KALI Plates!

And a 'Mule' Deer strapped to the front Bumper!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Dang that is a drag. Hope you find her. I know a guy who years ago lost a mule loaded with all sorts of gear. Never saw the mule or his gear again. Im sure somebody got it, horses and mules usually dont "disappear" forever. Good luck.

Post up some pictures in case some-one see that mule in the future in some-ones yard.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well the crazy thing is one of the packs has an apple iphone in it and they called AT&T and they said they couldn't track it. I thought I phones could do anything??? :eek: A little update. We have had cattlemen up there tracking her and she is now headed towards Pole Canyon/Nebo Creek area. Thanks for your comments and hopefully she will turn up somewhere.

Just to inform you our mule has been found safe and sound after 3 1/2 weeks. She is a little banged up and rubbed raw in a few places from her saddle. She is on her way to the vet to make sure everything else is alright. Thanks to everyone that helped in the search. We are happy to see her back. We also recovered the cell phone. :)

Good ending. Glad you found her.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Was the Saddle still upright?:D

Glad you got Her back!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

On a sheep hunt in 2003 we lost a hobbled horse. I talked to the outfitter later that winter and he said the animal was never found! Maybe after it wandered away it was eaten by the numerous grizzly bears we saw in the area!
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom