Need Help with a Topic

CouesFanatic

I have a project in my english class and need to find a club,organization, or society that I know little about but am interested in learning about. I have to have some kind of first hand experience with this group. ie:go to a meeting, interview one, ect. I was thinking about PETA but i'd just get too pissed. Anyone got any ideas?

The RMEF has alot of banquets, also maybe one of your local "deer" chapters or bighorn chapters. Or you could try a shooting club or something...just some ideas.

A bighorn chapter is a good idea but I was thinking more of something outside of hunting. Maybe a company that produces hunting videos. Anyone know a company that produces hunting video's in the Pheonix area?

Call Don's sport shop, they have the videos from the McClellans or McClendons out of Tucson. These guys are like Northstar productions or something and they have made Western Whitetail I and II as well as mountain lion video and Elk videos. Anyway Tim Tanner at Don's can look on the back of the video and give you the phone number. You could also contact AZGFD and talk to the people that make their videos or contact AZOD which is an outdoors magazine that maybe researching the process of turning out a magazine would qualify and the magazine is about hunting so you would enjoy it.......... Allen Taylor......

all good ideas, you could also try Pheonix varmit hunting club or something like that. Arizona also has a mule deer federation and an antelope federation. You could also consider AZGFD for a report on many diferent topics. good luck!
nk

i think peta is a great idea, personally. 1st of all, id LOVE to go to a peta meeting, we all sit on this site and talk about how much all of their stuff is bullschitt and untrue and stuff. but nobody ever goes and points their fingers at them and brings it up to them. id love to sit in on a meeting and call BS on all of their little discussions or whatever they do. i know weve all here gone and checked out all the garabage they have on their website (at least i have its actually good for a laugh the way they are so backwards).
besides, he just has to do a project or report on an organization. doesnt mean he has to say GOOD things about them. go to a meeting do some research write a paper about all the untruths and garbage they are trying to feed everyone and how fanatical they are. if anything itll encite a good discussion in class, show your inteligence, and maybe make others who dont know realize that peta is a crock of schitt!
hell, i think its a great idea! do it on peta!!!! let me know when you go to a meeting, we'll bar b que in the parking lot afterwards!
az79

somehow i don't think it would be that easy. He probably wouldn't make it out

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom