Need LO tag

bigonedown

Didn't draw anything but a Arizona elk tag and the unit has burned so who knows how that hunt will be. I am looking for two maybe a third land owner tag for Colorado for myself and hunting partners. Due to budget would like to not spend anymore than $1500 on the tag. If you know of any good areas in this price range send me a PM. Trying to go directly to the land owner and not pay hunting services for putting a stamp on a envelop.

Much appreciated,

Brandon

Contact jd332001 on this forum. He is helping his father in law sell some vouchers that are a little less than you want to spend for a decent unit. He should have an ad up in Hunt and Tag classified here pretty quick.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom