Need new range finder

freebird63

I am looking for a mid level range finder, I have a busnell sport 450 or something like that, it works ok, but am ready to move up to something better.

I picked up the Leupold 600 for $169.00 on sale from Cabela's about 3 weeks ago. Watch the range ratings! Bushnell will lase Deer to about 300 yards, Nikon 550 will go about 300 on Deer and the Leupold 600 specs at 400 on Deer. I know these numbers are probably not exact but the main thing is to decide how far you are wanting to range and for what weapon. Archery only won't require any distanc ebut I wanted mine for Rifle as well. The other orion is the Arc option but that will jump you up to another price range.

Good Luck with your search

Well with 3 cabelas gift cards from christmas and downloading a $20 off if you spend over $100 I went ahead and bought the Leica 1200, only ended up costing me $500. Am glad they had that one in stock as the next model up was the Zeiss for $699 and then the Swarovski. I think the Leica will work great for me. I know it beats the heck outta the cheap bushnell I had.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom