Need to donate a archery elk tag

chasendeer

I need to donate an archery elk tag give me a pm with a phone number to get in contact.
Thanks
Jay Hinton
707 337 8864

LAST EDITED ON May-27-10 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]Contact Matt Minshall. I will PM you the #. Thanks for this! Awesome man! This will be for HOAL, we can get a crossbow permit for these kids, please consider this!!!

In addition to HOAL, there are a few other organizations. From the AZGFD site:

Additionally, a person may also transfer his or her game tag for use by a child with a life threatening medical condition or a qualifying permanent physical disability.

Should you be unable to use your big game permit, the Department is unable to reimburse you for your fees or reinstate your bonus points. However, you may donate your tag to a nonprofit organization that provides hunting opportunities to children with life-threatening medical conditions
or qualifying permanent physical disabilities.

You may contact the following organizations to arrange for a donation.

Hunt of a Lifetime at www.hoalarizona.org.
Outdoor Experience 4 All at www.outdoorexperienceforall.org
Catch-A-Dream at http://catchadream.org.
United Special Sportsmen Alliance at www.childswish.com.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
CoyoteButtesSo_721.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom