Neighborhood dogs

Zigga

Long Time Member
Does anyone else have neighborhood dogs that bark constantly? I have had my share of shtty dog owners in the neighborhood but there has been this little yappy shtzu terrier pos that gets let out of the house and runs over to the park in front of my house and takes a dump and then yaps until they let it back in. It might be a few hours of yapping. I walked all over the place trying to get this little phkr to go home so I could knock on their door and request they go start picking up dogsht and contain their dog. The little bstrd never did go to a house. It just ran around me. I could easily shoot it with a pellet gun but that would be cruel....kind of and it will not let you get within arms reach of it no matter how hard you try to get it to come. The local authorities have been called and not a word of anything being done about it.

Last night I remembered that I have several cans of pepper spray that is getting outdated and decided to blast that little pos at point blank range. He took off on a dead run and didn't say a peep.

It sure is quiet tonight. I hope there was a vet bill involved. It was a little orange when he hightailed it out of there. I'm curious how he reacted to the blast. Anyone ever bathe a dog in pepper spray? Just curious. I'd rather blast the dog owner but I'll take what I can get.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-12 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]Yup, I sprayed 2 dogs. Both high-tailed it outta the area while tripping over their own feet. Was a good feeling knowing them 2 pooches did not get the best of me that day.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Have a female akbash and we get visitors.

Also have a rubber band "bander"

Let your imagination figure out the rest.

Had one that would chase the truck every day once. So i tied a burlap sack to the mag wheel and went by at 15mph. Let's just say that was the last truck he chased.

Any more, it's either dogs or liberals or both. Almost every neighborhood is infested. Keep your pepper spray handy!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-12 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]Ziggy the pepper spray will not do permenant damage. I used it many times on dogs while on duty. It was either the pepper spray or shoot the aggressive dog.

Do not be surprised if that dog will not allow you to get close again. If you have a animal control ordance that prevents a dog from running loose or contineous barking, keep calling them until they do something. Best time is when dog is runnig loose and they can pick it up and fine the owner. Paying a fine may stop them from allowing the animal to run loose and bark it's head off. It would help if a neighbor will join you in complaining about the dog. Animal control seems more inclined to do something if several persons are complaining on the same animal.

RELH

P.S. You may have already cured the problem. when that mutt gets home you can bet the owner will check him out to see what the orange dye is and will get pepper spray on themselfs. I have a funny feeling they will figure out what happen and may keep their yapping mutt home in the future.

Well Ziggy!

Your Ass is Grass if they figure out who Sprayed the Pepper Spray on a Family Pet!

You PUZZY,Pellet Gun,JUDAS!

You got any Weapons any Bigger than that?

You ever heard of Throwin them a Steak?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>Well Ziggy!
>
>Your Ass is Grass if they
>figure out who Sprayed the
>Pepper Spray on a Family
>Pet!
>
>You PUZZY,Pellet Gun,JUDAS!
>
>You got any Weapons any Bigger
>than that?
>
>You ever heard of Throwin them
>a Steak?
>
>
>
>Wisz was a Hell of a
>Sport this year even if
>He did tell the UDWR
>to F-Off during the Phone
>Call!:D
>15" Bases?
>30" 5ths?
>Missing 450" Bull!
>The next 4 years is Slicks
>Fault,again,GEEZUS!
>GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

My daughter has a bb gun. They get messy from there. I've never been into bb or pellet guns. The dog isn't the problem, it's the owner. I can't wait to see how quiet it is again tonight. I have a few cans of pepper spray and not the soccer mom canister style either. I have to use them for something.

I've gone round and around with the HOA about loose dogs and they always say they need pics and details. It's much easier dealing with it this way but every mutt is different.

JUDAS!

Can't imagine how Proud you'll be when you finally Ex the little PennyFiest!

What'Ya gonna do when one of the Neighbors Pincers come over & take part of your Leg off?

Get the BB Gun?

Has any of your Pets ever got away from you Ziggy?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

At one point our neighbor had 21 dogs, most of them Great Danes. They would go into howling rants and the stink of their back yard made it impossible for us to enjoy ours. I was able, through various means, to get the dogs to go in the house when the neighbors were gone, but then they would sit by the windows and bark at us. We made more than several calls to the city. A visit would be made by animal control and I'm sure the fines were not cheap. I finally sent a written complaint to the city and the neighbors got rid of a few dogs. The littlest dog was also the biggest yapper! At this point they have, as near as I can tell 6 dogs. Things were better this past summer, but it is still a problem at times.

>Pellet gun will kill a dog..
>Not that I would know.
>

Ya Paul!

I'll bet you wouldn't know anything about that!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

living in the city, you got to love it,,,,,bob cats trying to get my chickens is my problem, and we dont spray them,with peper spray.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-12 AT 07:17AM (MST)[p]You are worried about a Bobcat getting your chicken?? To do what? Please explain elkun...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom