Nevada 061-068

BuckHntr13

my father drew a nevada October rifle deer tag for unit group 061-068. I have already made 2 scouting trips to learn the country and road systems. (Obviously not looking for a particular buck)
Can anyone with some previous experience in the unit pm me so I can go over areas I have scouted with you? Looking for verification that’s it I don’t want your spots. TIA

my father drew a nevada October rifle deer tag for unit group 061-068. I have already made 2 scouting trips to learn the country and road systems. (Obviously not looking for a particular buck)
Can anyone with some previous experience in the unit pm me so I can go over areas I have scouted with you? Looking for verification that’s it I don’t want your spots. TIA
I like your approach.
Very good!I
I sent you a PM

Pm me I am very familiar with the units

Opening weekend, most hunters are up high. Day 3 thru 7, the deer get pushed down. Try hiking in to lower remote canyons and do alot of spotting. What look like empty canyons come alive at dawn and dusk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom