Nevada 102 Mountain Goat

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Drew this tag with 17 resident points, but really never expected it. Will have to call the biologist to see where they are on the mountain. Wow. I have 22 points for Desert /california/rocky mountain sheep which I thought I would draw Desert, but! Now I have to get in shape to climb the Ruby's again. I quit hunting the Ruby's 5 years ago because of the mountains. Now, a goat tag. I'm not a young man so I'll have to get in shape on the stair stepper and treadmill. I think I'm still in shock. Any advise on people who hunted the mountain goat?

Congrats! Haven?t hunted them in the Ruby?s but I killed one a couple years ago in CO.

Getting in shape like you mentioned is the key!

Congrats on the goat tag. I used to guide in the Rubys. Give me a call and I'll help you out with what I know
Wes
801-550-4973

26055fbimg1558809310484.jpg

I tried to get ahold of NDOW on this girl to see what her story was but had no luck. Amazing how much fur they pack on.

2033920190525114301.jpg

Was only in there once. Saw approximately 34 from the top of Windley Peak (might have misspelled it) looking South.

But they appeared to be ewes and lambs.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom