Nevada 111-113 Early

Solenya

Hey guys.

Was fortunate enough to draw this rifle tag this year and have sat out the last few years due to finishing school. Has anyone hunted this unit in the past that would be willing to give me a starting point on where to look or a general idea of the area? Really looking forward to getting out there this year. Thanks in advance.

I used 20 points to draw the late tag there this year. I hunted it in 1984 in the best times for mule deer in Nevada. There was deer everywhere then. I'll be scouting a lot and let you know what I see during the summer. We need to stay in touch, I will help you and when you hunt is over, you could help me. Good luck

The Kern Mtn. area has a lot of great resources and desirable terrain for those brutes you'll be going after. If you have OnX, or something similar, look for the Grass Valley Reservoir, and start your scouting there.

I used 20 points to draw the late tag there this year. I hunted it in 1984 in the best times for mule deer in Nevada. There was deer everywhere then. I'll be scouting a lot and let you know what I see during the summer. We need to stay in touch, I will help you and when you hunt is over, you could help me. Good luck
Yeah man that sounds great. Lets keep in touch and I will definitely pass along anything I can after my season to help you get one of those giants in the late season.

The Kern Mtn. area has a lot of great resources and desirable terrain for those brutes you'll be going after. If you have OnX, or something similar, look for the Grass Valley Reservoir, and start your scouting there.
Excellent. Thank you very much for a starting point. I appreciate the help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom