Nevada Archery Area 6 (info wanted)

NVHNTR23

I was lucky enough to draw a tag in nevada, archery area 061,062,064,066,067,068, the opener was 5 days ago, wasn't able to make it down to scout at all with things being busy at home, I dont know the area all that well.
But I wanna give this tag a shot for at least 7 days.

So with that being said I'm not asking for any honey holes but rather general areas that may hold a decent buck that doesn't get too much pressure from other hunters, I'm not sure if I can do very much high country because of my legs but, any and all help is appreciated, I'll be heading out on Monday hoping during the weekdays there will be less hunters. Good day all.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to draw a tag in nevada, archery area 061,062,064,066,067,068, the opener was 5 days ago, wasn't able to make it down to scout at all with things being busy at home, I dont know the area all that well.
But I wanna give this tag a shot for at least 7 days.

So with that being said I'm not asking for any honey holes but rather areas that may hold a decent buck that doesn't get too much pressure from other hunters, I'm not sure if I can do very much high country because of my legs but, any and all help is appreciated, I'll be heading out on Monday hoping during the weekdays there will be less hunters. Good day all.
So you’re not looking for honey holes, but it would be great if somebody shared their honey hole with you. Got it

So you’re not looking for honey holes, but it would be great if somebody shared their honey hole with you. Got it
That's not what I said I'm just looking for general areas that isn't a zoo and thought maybe since I wasn't able to scout for the hunt someone would be kind enough to share., have a good evening sir.

Last edited:
Independence Range is a great start. Big country but pick a range and that is a good start. Look into the Mines which you can access and hunt. Good reclaimed habitat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom