Nevada Bear Hunt Poll.

I just voted. That is an ugly poll. One person must be sitting at home just continuing to hit NO.

>I just voted. That is an
>ugly poll. One person must
>be sitting at home just
>continuing to hit NO.

That's for sure and what I thought, but when I tried to catch us up a little with a few extra votes it would only let me vote once!

I voted. And I posted it on Facebook. I hope thats okay. I asked all my hunting friends to help out. I have a FEW (quite a few) friends across the country who will vote.

I dont have any anti hunting friends!!! If they are Anti's, they are not my friends:)

>Just have to typically clear your
>internet cache or cookies to
>vote again...
>
>
>
>Tallbuck1

I know how to toss my cookies, but when it come to the computer you're way over my head Bro, LOL!

Thanks guys! I know it's just an internet poll but it is sickning to see this crap happening. Vegas and reno are running the state now.

Welcome to California.
SanFrancisco, Los Angeles & Sacramento run Ca, telling the rural towns in the far reaches of the state what they can and cannot do. (ie coyote contests, hound hunting, lion hunting, trapping etc...)

10 to 1 against us. Tell your friends to vote against it. Contact Harry Reid and tell him. This is not California, its Nevada, please vote this out. If they get there digs in here what else will they ask for. (Maybe we should ask them to allow wild horse hunting and they will drop this subject)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom