Nevada Bighorn's

A lady that I bought my house from in 03 drew a rocky tag for 074. But the real intresting thing is we drew the same tag in 05 a desert in 252. In 06 she killed a dall in Alaska and last year she killed a stone in BC. So she could possibly get her slam four year! I also know a guy that drew a desert and if he is successful he'll have his slam and his brother drew a california bighorn.

Wow, she's gotta be pretty happy.

As for others who drew, I have not seen any MMers who drew sheep. I don't know most NRs names though so maybe. I'm looking at a filtered list right now and see lots of names I know but not from here.

Hey Ryan, remember Quintin that hunted with Todd? He drew 281. And I see a few from your area. One even in 252.

Yeah she's a great gal and I am sure she'll get her sheep. She's a good hunter. I am guessing she used the money she made from me to go on the dall and stone hunts. Because she doesnt make alot where she works so she spent that money well.

Carl I wish I knew the guy with the 252 tag but I don't. There one from your neck of the woods also. Yeah I saw Jani the artist for NDOW drew 281 also. I might be going on a hunt in 253W. You got any lined up yet? Or are you breaking out the sign :) The only thing that might stop me is the wife has a deer tag during that time so we'll see what happens.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom