Nevada draw is done

So on Thursday about 5:01pm there will be a "melt down" and no one will get online to see the results. Thanks for the heads up LOL.
I'll wait till midnight as that is when NVB will still be awake chatting in the "chatroom".

Brian
xvvgp.jpg

I had to check just to see :) and I am sure I'll check a couple of times before thursday afternoon. I think last year it was posted around 2pm.

Thanks for the info.I never had a problem remembering the date today due to the draw. Any other day I would forget. Have my money set aside for my Elk tag with 15 NR points. If I dont draw I will pay off my car. Only 3 payments left. Either way I win but the Elk tag is the real thing I want.

So does this mean I might get some sleep Friday night? No, cause when I draw my tags I won't get any sleep thinking about where to hunt and how big those bucks/bulls will be!! Too long of a wait.

I checked at 3:25,3:26,3:27...nothing yet. I think they're up today!
again not up at..3:28 am!
I am opening a new Gray Goose bottle & OJ.. hope I can sleep around noon or so!
3:30 and zip!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Everyone still confident that Nevada will post its results today? I hope so. I have a feel that my long-sought NV sheep tag is already in the computer!

HT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom