NEVADA DRAW QUESTION

backinthegame

While we're on the subject, if a tag is drawn in Nevada can you turn that in for a refund as well? I suppose I could look it up myself, but...

Why Would You Turn In A Nevada Tag! I Take It Off Your Hands, Any Tag In Nevada Is Good.RAM4G Gordon PM Me For Tag!

A couple of years ago I was in a situation with too many tags , and I checked with Nevada about turning the tag in . I was hoping they would give the tag to the next person in line , and give me back my points . Nevada Fish and Game told me they do not let people turn there tags back for a refund .

the only exception is the health exception. if you have a medical condition and a signed note from your doctor stating that you physically are unable to hunt, then you may turn in your tag. im sure there is a little more to it than that but thats the gist of it.

Happy Hunting

Thanks for the reply guys...not that I want to turn in a Nevada tag, I'm just in one of those years where I'm to the point that it's possible I cound draw a whole bunch of tags. Not a real bad problem to have, but gotta spread 'em out a bit right?!

i drew three tags in nevada last year and was only able to take time to hunt two of them. tag soup sucks when you cant even get up to hunt

Happy Hunting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom