Nevada Game Book????

Should be soon. March 20th is supposed to be the magic day to start applying. I attended a workshop last week and picked up a couple books there so I know they are printed at least.

The gentleman from the NDOW said with the exception of deer all other species are at or near record highs. Especially antelope. He claimed that the deer population was holding steady and to expect a few more tags this year compared to last for most species.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

If you applied last year (2008) then you won't get the Book in the mail. You would have to call and request it this year if that is what you want.
I opened up the PDF file last night and copied the pages I wanted and then will do it soon on line.

Brian

Sounds like i can pick it up @ Sportmen's, Scheels or Cabela's when I go through town Weds???

States are trying to save money by not sending out their regs automatically. I'll bet they actually cause some don't apply cause they forget. Especially Nevada who requires the license for PPs, Utah too. Not good business in my opinion but better for those of us that do apply.

thats what I was thinking. The less that apply the better my chances are!!!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

ELKO, got my book Mon and I'll probably apply this weekend except I haven't got the HuntinFool yet and I use their info for desert sheep. Anyways I stay away from their top picks.

Oh, never mind!! I gotta wait to see which deer and elk hunts they're high on so i can stay away from them too.

did get the regs though. :)

Hunter,
Did you apply last year through the paper route or online? Or did you just stop by and pick up the paperback from an outlet?
Nothing here in NorCal yet like last year with just the postcard, should be soon.

Brian

I applied on-line last few years. I picked my book up in Reno Mon. Rumor has it they aren't sending them automatically. You have to request em. Just what I heard on here.

You can it all off the ndow website. You can buy all the licenses and stamps too and just print out the license from your computer. Makes it real easy.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom