Nevada is..

Well for me...... its my 5th tag in a row...... I just want thank all those rifle hunters because you keep us archery hunters huntin!!!!!

YES! Muzzy deer for me (area 151-155). Looking forward to spending time with friends in Nevad this fall.

What is PIW?
Why am I listed as unsucessful when I bought a license? Shouldn't I be listed under bonus points section?
flyingbrass
cold dead hands

Wow, looks like they took good care of the residents. You can't hardly find anyone on the successful list that isn't from Spring Creek, Winnemucca, or Reno. 15 unsuccessfuls for me and my buddies.

My girl friend drew her first year and nothing for me.It will be our one year annaversary spent in the diamond moutains.

Wow, my family took up an entire page of Unsuccessful!! It is a little disheartening to see "Unsuccessful" listed for 34 collective family applications. I thought we were going to be a done deal for antelope but I was wrong. I have to admit it is exciting to click the results page!

I pulled an 12 late Mule Deer tag! Finally, its been 4 years with no tags. Maybe I should put $20 in Mega Bucks! My other buddies pulled Antelope tags up north in 033E and 041. And my other buddy pulled a Califonia Sheep tag in 032. Its going to be a great season.

way to go kilowatt!!
i drew notta...come on wy, nm! and x zone cali

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

Kilowatt, that tag is only good for antelope with horns longer than their ears. There are no antelope in 101-104 with horns longer than their ears!

J/K! LOL! Good luck Brian

Eel

Got a whole bunch of>>>>>>Points!!!! My productivity at work suffered, I couldn't think about anything else...Checked the Website all day long 3:05pm and Bammmm..Nada!!!

So now? Maybe Idaho..leftover Northern Utah? Decesions to make =(

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Good luck kilowatt. There are some good ones out there. I drew 10 early archery deer. Start scouting next days off.

Two years in a row for me on archery deer. I drew 111 archery this year. Never hunted it. I am pretty excited about my chance. Does anyone here have any advice on this unit?

JR

Drew 111 early rifle buck
231 archery cow again.
Brother drew his rifle bull, 111 early, 9 points

After me and my daughter got smoked for Idaho moose I finally got good news in Nev.
71L bucks and 78 speed goat!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom