Nevada Results...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Tell me none of you went and looked today even though they said it wouldn't be posted until next week.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I resisted that urge to check because I didn't want any additional disappointment today. I have it on my calendar from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM next Friday. This is going to be a long week.

Dillon

I lost my wallet and just got my new cards Wed. I called HAS Thursday AM to update. No, I haven't looked at NV results yet, even when I loaded the HAS page to get the phone #. I wasn't even worried enough about drawing UT to worry about it... Figured they would call if lightning struck with what I tried for. I'm not sure if NV policy is to call on a bounced charge, but know UT calls.

Just got through reading the new quotas for deer and saw that the early archery hunt for area 10 was cut real hard. I hope I get my tag.

8729image.jpg

But who's Counting??

4 days, if I get results like I got from Utah,kansas and South Dakota I will be applying for Wyoming, Arizona and possibly Iowa.

I remember this happening before but I don't recall the timeline involved.

I guess we should take them at their word but I don't see any reason why they couldn't have conducted the draw today and it be up thursday. Don't matter to me just need to know before idaho deadline. If I draw a tag I don't donate to idaho

LAST EDITED ON May-27-15 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]I started looking at the Tag Results page on HuntNevada.com almost every time I get on my computer.

I struck out in Utah so if Nevada lets me down I am going to have to apply to Wyoming or Idaho, or buy something OTC outside of Nevada.

Dillon

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom